Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Price Charts

From: Sam and Jerry <samjer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 04:08:22 -0700

thank you, Emerald Group, for that information on how to work the Equis graphs
... it would have taken me a long time and much frustration to have thought to
click on the Refresh icon.

Works perfectly on Internet Explorer.

Jerry

Emerald Group wrote:

> I initially had problems too.
>
> When the charting graph is displayed after opening equis page (from
> hyperlink in Phaedrus' original post) you will see in the top left above the
> graph 'DJI'.  Change this text to npx.nz and click on refresh on the right
> top of the graph.  Wait some seconds and Nuplex (or what ever code you
> enter) will be charted.  Choose the type of chart you require from the
> buttons titled moving average and bars.
>
> EK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team