Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Price Charts

From: Sam and Jerry <samjer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 04:05:49 -0700

Thank you, Phaedrus, for getting back to me so quickly about the Equis charting
site. Yes, it does seem to be the browser that's the problem.  With Internet
Explorer, it works perfectly and instantly, while with Netscape, I seem to get
stuck in the Metastock home page.

Thanks for you help.  It's a wonderful site: great to be able to chart New
Zealand stocks in so many varying ways.

Jerry

Phaedrus wrote:

> Sam (Jerry?)
>             I've just now tried the Equis charting site, and all is working
>OK. I was able to chart all the stocks you mentioned (INL.NZ  FLB.NZ  NPX.NZ
>BGN.AX) The stock code you enter is not case sensitive. The system changes
>them all to upper case anyhow.
>   When the Java applet has loaded (it takes about 10 - 20 seconds), it comes
>up automatically with a chart of the Dow (.DJI)  Are you seeing this? If so,
>do all the charting functions work OK?
>   I am a bit out of my depth here, but I wonder if it could be a browser
>based problem. Try another browser. I do know of people that cannot get the
>"Search" function working on their PC's. (Not that you need it) I'm puzzled by
>your references to Registration. I didn't know you could, and can't find any
>reference to that anywhere.
>   The only other thing I can think of is that you clicked on the
>www.echarts.com/ link which appears near the top of the charting screen. Don't
>click on this, just wait for the Dow chart to appear.
>    Hope this helps,
>                     Phaedrus.

> Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
> out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
> investor
>
> Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Price Charts Sam and Jerry