Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] TO: MIG and PTD Holders - Progress

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:17:00 +1300

Yes, as a follow - up to this post:

We are making good progress. Since Oct 24 and with the AX down 24 points today:

MIG has risen from $3.45 to $3.80 ( In that post we were looking for $4 before too long; we are already halfway there! )
PTD has risen from $3.38 to $3.50.

Gerry
Holds MIG and PTD

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team