Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] EBO RBD SAN

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:57:39 +1300

Phaedrus - in response to your question "I would like you to give me two reasons for the presence of the green circle on
the EBO chart"

Here's a guess - correct?

1. Break through the resistance at $2.65
2. Annual profit announcement on 24 August reported 20% odd increase in profit. - I haven't got daily data but did price go up before or after the announcement? Was there any indication of a good result being announced?

Interesting that since EBO got discussed on this forum on October 24th the price has moved another 30 cents or so.

One of my picks in the "Beat the Brokers" competition and I thought it was going nowhere

Keep up the interesting work

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Charts pedronz