Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] TA work

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:19:10 +1300

Geoff and others,

I merely brought the matter to attention, because Phaedrus is the TA contributor of the LTI series.

He also had a difficult time convincing many that TA is an important discipline.

At an early stage, I came to realize that we had something here, no other site has: Somebody with excellent TA expertise. Somebody who was keen to show TA to others!

Anyway, other than that, I feel that the matter is closed as far as my mentioning this matter early this morning.

We must move on: There are some big dollars out there; let us get some!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] EBO RBD SAN Peter