Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] Phaedrus - guilty as charged!

From: "geoff_julie" <gk_jawalker@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:15:10 +1300

Firstly, a huge thank you for your analysis on EBO, SAN, and RBD.  Believe me, only after sending the email did it really dawn on me the amount of work that it could involve.  I desperately tried to find an "undo-send" button in Outlook Express but it doesn't exist!

Can you suggest a few websites that provide data for charting and analysis, or even a book?

Gerry, you are right, I have taken liberties by requesting the data but I did it for my benefit plus other readers and contributors to ShareChat.  I suspect other readers are also keenly interested judging by the number of requests and responses to any work (or is it a hobby?) that Phaedrus provides.  To me charting is a "dark science", by understanding how it works I hope it can become another string to my investment bow.

Phaedrus, again thank you for your assistance (I'll get back to you regarding your "test", any assistance would be appreciated from other contributors!).

Regards

Geoff Walker

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Hey Phaedrus Phyllis Bergquist