Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Phaedrus

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:38:03 +1300

Hear Hear

Ceejay
----- Original Message -----
From: G Stolwyk
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 12:45 AM
Subject: [sharechat] Phaedrus

Phaedrus, I notice that your work is becoming increasingly  popular and so it should be!

However, I am somewhat concerned at the lack of appreciation not only of your ability but also of the cost in time and machine use!

I read one request starting with " Phaedrus, if you got a minute ". I am sure that someone was keen to see the job done and meant well but the approach could have been different. One would also expect to be thanked after the chart and comment ( All time consuming ), has been posted!

Now we have multiple jobs coming up and where does that lead to? Therefore, Phaedrus, I suggest you space yourself!

I realize that it is a matter between you and the contributor, but I fear that you could be too obliging.

Look after yourself first and don't wear yourself out! We need you around for a long time yet!

Gerry