Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] AIA - Auckland City Council share

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:03:11 +1300

Peter, I am sure that Singapore will give an affirmative answer!

If that happens, hold on to your AIA shares! The Asset is too valuable to be sold.
AIA has too many hidden assets which won't be paid for in a takeover. No need to bring up CEN in this context, is there?

Gerry
Holds AIA
John Banks is a one man team in my opinion. The late Muldoon would have approved!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AIA - Auckland City Council share Nick Kearney