Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] WAM

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:55:16 +1300

From: "nick"

> Looks like the share price slump is now over, and the
> market has come to its senses.   9% of the companys
> shares were swapped at 2.50

The Thursday 25Oct01 close looked like it was close to (or) breaking the
downtrend.  I was tempted to ask Phaedrus, but decided that he could
have the night off (grin).  Truth be told, I felt guilty always calling
on Phaedrus to put in chart form what I should be able to work out for
myself.

> Hope many of you took the opportunity to buy while the price was
> languishing in the 2.40s-50.

I think I bought in a week too early at $2.49 whilst the short-term
down-trend was still well and truly alive (yes, I am guilty).  So long
as the $2.35 low it hit the other day is as low as it goes I like to
think that I was there or thereabouts with my entry.

Regards
Michael
===

disc: hold WAM - my wife always says that the shares I buy are just
junk.

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm