Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Frucor announcement

From: "Nick Kearney" <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:42:56 +1300

>From one Nick to another

It wasn't that you were banging your head against a brick wall, it is just
that we seemed to receive every day messages about FRU and if it was human
then its faeces wouldn't smell (if you excuse the analogy)

Some people just aren't interested in companies that just sell drinks.  I
was one of them.  I preferred (and still do) more diversification such as
RBD which has food, drink and coffee.  At the end of the day, it is still
only valued at $2.35 and that is below its all time high.  If you look at
the action in CEN lately then that was the better 'catch'.

Anyhow, well done.  You hung in there and might make a small profit.
Nothing that no-one else has done at some time in their life.

Cheers

NK