Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] CLH- Collectionhouse- Update

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:18:30 +1200

In my:

I referred to shares in voluntary escrow. Twelve mill. have now been placed @ $ 4:

I believe that their debt ledgers' face value is now very close to $1 bill. Most of this was already under their management, before they bought these. A lot of these ledgers were never tendered out and this is another plus!

I believe that my previous forecasts are somewhat conservative:

I believe that at the current rate of progress my predicted profit for the next two years ought to increase by at least $ 0.5 mill.

The prospective P/E is now about 22.5. Although I already had CLH, I have increased my exposure while the price was down ( $ 4.06 ).

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] re : Air NZ - 'Patriotic' or 'Pathetic' Mum and Dad Investors - Tony Haddon Steven Link