Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] Contribution appreciation

From: "noel.parker" <noel.parker@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:58:55 +1200

As a relative newcomer to Sharechat, I should like to express my appreciation of the very interesting and informative contributions made regularly by Gerry Stolwyk and Phaedrus. The knowledge and analysis displayed is of significant value.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Contribution appreciation G Stolwyk