Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Tax

From: "Phil Boeyen" <pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:53:19 +1200

Rachel

Can you be more specific? I am not sure what tax you mean.

However if you are not a 'trader' you will not be liable for tax
credits/debits on your gains/losses.

If this doesn't answer your query please send in some more details or do a
search on the ShareChat site for "shares tax", which might yield an answer
as this kind of question has been discussed in previous posts.

Regards, Phil