Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] Genesis ( NZSE.GEN ) or Peptech ( AX. PTD )

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:36:46 +1200

The web sites:

and PTD has up to 36% of Diversys:

PTD is being discussed on the following Message Board:

Some very interesting and occasionally heavy reading, I think!

I am trying to obtain some more interesting bits.

In the meantime, those wanting to know more about PDT, please refer to the above mentioned sites.

Gerry
Holds PTD

Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell this speculative stock. To do so will be entirely at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIA news. G Stolwyk