Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] No Cash?

From: "Alan Shaw" <alan.shaw@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:46:47 +1200

Well I for one am interested in what Phaedrus has to say and the movements
of the charts. There are a lot of  messages on the forum I don't agree with.
I dont feel the need to rubbish the author. If you're not interested in
technical analysis, fine. Who's forcing you to read it?

Keep up the good work Phaedrus, its much appreciated by this member of the
forum!