Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

RE: [sharechat] Securenet [ASX - snx]

From: "Wedde, John" <John.Wedde@weltec.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:12:09 +1200

Keith,
Stockness says they have already bought back 3 mill. shares and they have
another 4.1 mill. still to buy back, making just under 10% of the total
shares on issue, 76 mill. according to Direct Broking.

Dave, yes I read the interview with Mr Ross. It does all sound promising.
Your other info. is also interesting.

Phaedrus - thanks for the techie view.

I've asked my broker to look at them and come up with a recommendation. He's
always flat stick but here's hoping. I think I sparked some interest in him.

Cheers,
John