Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] RBC buyback

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:49:13 +1200

The overdue reporting by RBC is causing problems. They just reported having bought some 0.752 mill. shares on 22 Aug. @ 81 cents.

Because of this, there is no need to report the progress of this buyback in detail.

In any case, the data can be found on Stockness.

I estimate the total buyback at about 27.5 mill. shares, this is about 38% of the proposed sale of 73 mill.( Because of higher prices, I have altered the original 74.3 mill.).

RBC could have bought another 1.2 mill @ 82 cents today.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIA: Investor Interview Phil Boeyen