Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] RBC: Buyback

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:56:48 +1200

I'm sure that Gerry won't mind me answering - but they need to advise the stock exchange of their purchases.

They have been pretty good at it as well - advising the same day (unlike others in the past)

Interesting that the price has gone to 81 a few times but RBC have only bought at 80.

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG / Tomorrow out of the tech investing game Peter