Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] AMP Chart

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:39:27 +1200

Phaedrus - looks like a bad Monday comimg up for some, As usual very informative and I hope that more and more sharechatters take note of what trends are saying. There usually is a story behind the lines on a graph.

Re AMP - volume last week averaged 3.6 million shares per day against 1.6 million the week before. Without doing a deep analysis it looked like a pretty busy week for AMP on a historical analysis. Price going down on solid volumes not a good sign.

The only graph that is going the opposite way to what I think it should be is CAH. Definitely broke through a downtrend the other day (even after a bad earnings announcement) and is still heading north. Must be a story behind that somewhere  - if only I knew what it was..

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Portfolio Valuation <Assistance required> Roger