Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Portfolio Valuation <Assistance required>

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:30:04 +1200

Thanks, Malcolm,

There is no need for further action at this stage.

I already have received 2 encouraging  emails in the short period since my post.

There will be no fees and I will start on this job, which will be part of the ' Learning to invest series.'

Gerry

PS: Once I get this thing running then we can have a look at the exel version. Thanks for your offer!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Cen Colin Ross