Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] sharemarket programmes

From: "Rodney Paterson" <rod.paterson@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:46:28 +1200

hi Hamish,
My advice would be ascertain if the stated programmes are black boxes or tool
boxes.
stock fx claim to have turned $2000 in 1997 to a wopping $102012 by oct 2000.

there latest sales pitch goes something like, this programme has been returned
to us the deposit has been paid so we can offer stock fx to you for 1/2 price.

Hamish programmes like this and all black box material (dont know about genesis) work on peoples greed and desire to get ahead quickly. There is no substitute for learning technical analysis or fundamentals.

if i had a trading discipline or strategy that could 50 times my investment in three years i  wouldnt be telling anybody.

The market changes but the black box doesnt, if you want to do TA i recommend metastock and see sharechats excellent series on LEARNING TO INVEST. take particular note of what Phaedrus has to say and related web-sites.

rod

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Grape Rot Problem Adrian Leach