Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: RE: RE: [sharechat] Hot Board room seats

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:07:42 +1200

Matthew,

Right again!

On one side we have DAD who think that they will have the Institutions on their side.

At the same time, " coincidentally ", the share price of BCH fell heavily yesterday. This would have increased the pressure from Institutions on BCH Directors still further!

Today, BCH rose strongly and now is at the valuation, DAD had allocated to this stock!

BCH directors could have had a telephone conference, today, perhaps and made an agreement with DAD. The market now thinks that there may be one!

I better not speculate further, it is still possible that BCH has wrung out some last minute concession or that the NZ Institutions have pressured BCH as well!

I don't know when the meeting will start ( unless they had one today ). Perhaps, the seats won't be that hot, after all!

Gerry
Holds BCH

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] RBC John and Beth Schwartfeger