Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

RE: RE: [sharechat] Hot Board room seats

From: Matthew Laing <Matthew.Laing@synergy.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:26:05 +1200

Now my confidence is up I would say it's because they need to decide whether they are happy with the merger deal set by DAD or whether they are going to say flag it.
DAD has set the deadline for tommorrow, meaning it's crunch time but BCH do not like the deal as it stands.
If they don't accept the deal then the way the market is viewing this thing, the share price will fall.

If they do - maybe there was better ways of entering into the Australian market?!?

Do you know what time the board room meeting is and when they will most likely make an announcement?

Matthew