Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] stockness monster

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:58:13 +1000

Hi there

I recommend that your associate closes his browser window or resets his
machine once he has finished surfing the Stocknessmonster.com website.  SNM
will implement a logout button in the future, but doing either of the two
aforementioned actions will terminate the session and thus solves his
problem for the meantime.

Thanks

Ben Dutton
ShareChat