Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] stockness monster

From: the-game@ihug.co.nz
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:45:57 GMT

hello i have an associate who uses sharechat/netbroker for his sharetrading
portfolios, under the change hes now using the STOCKNESSMONSTER and he can log
in fine and look at the charts etc.........  (which has a very interesting and
colourful interface to it!!!) but is unable to find an option to log out.Now
for most people that might not present a problem because we often are to lazy
to log out anyway and just carry on surfing but does it have a time out mode
like others because if a person at a internet cafe was to be using this and the
chance of someone comming on later and going to stocknessmonster could look at
his/her watchlist,personal details, email address and even change your
PASSWORD! so your unable to log in again,so if yous could give me an insight or
tell me im blind and look harder at the screen cause its there,i would be
grateful