Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] Re: Goodall and heroic....

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:04:21 +1200

No need for high interest rates to deflate residential property; the Chch
City
Council and developers are doing their very best already. Wait till first
the
labour force drop about 2007 and then the population decline kick in. Even
Auckland will be reeling unless we really promote immigration and lend them
the money to buy.