Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] MMD - Gerry

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:05:07 +1200

Thank you Matthew!

I admire you for saying that!

Yes, MMD reached a new high of 89 cents; however, there are no large holders! I think that there will be sharechat people who have this stock, I know two who contacted me. A very nice gesture!

MMD raised some cash today for their pending human trials later in the year. Traders were thinking that the stock could reach $1 next week; difficult to say.

I am actually waiting for their announcement on these human trials and think that it may be a good thing for the share price.

RBC will need to wait on any FSS developments. But, in the meantime, they will buy back stock!  New rules re dominance in the market place will take effect tomorrow; this may affect Carter Holt perhaps in their case before the Commission. Let us hope that we may see some developments in the next three months!

The outstanding stock was CLH. Following comments on the sharechat Forum, it rose from $ 5.10 to $ 5.70 this week but then fell back. Nevertheless, a good omen! The market is waiting for their Annual announcement in August.
Investors like to test the results but as the new year starts tomorrow, a lower P/E level will be discussed before long!

Regards,

Gerry
Holds MMD, RBC and CLH

Disclaimer: Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell any shares. To do so will be entirely at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST >>>>> SETTING STOP-LOSSES G Stolwyk