Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] why pay brokerage fees, when you dont need to.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:53:58 +1200

My security level is set medium to high.

When I got on to that site I got a warning mentioning about the site's security certificate and I was asked whether I wanted to proceed.

The answer " No " was already preset, I ok'd it and left the site at once.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] MMD - Gerry G Stolwyk