Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] The great V hunt

From: "acp" <acp@inspire.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:28:39 +1200

Interesting reading about"V" in the uk. Frucor here do not have a distribution problem with "V" but are regularily out of stock with other products in their range including lucozade and pepsi products. As a retailer this is frustrating to say the least and has kept me from becoming a shareholder. I feel that if they haven't got it right at home they are unlikely to get it right on the big stage.
This has been going on for some months now so is not just a glitch. "V" is still selling strongly so I think I will wait for a while yet before buying

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RBC... Rubicon>> Sale of petrol stations for $ 53 mill! Chris Roach