Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

RE: [sharechat] Technical Analysis

From: "Ian Rawnsley" <ianr@ie3.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:04:50 +1200

I should also have mentioned the seminar this weekend by Colin Nicholson:

Building Wealth Through Shares
A complete stock market trading plan in a weekend seminar

Auckland - 30 June and 1 July 2001

Seminar Content
You will learn important ways of thinking, which make the difference between
winning and losing. You will be taught Colin’s trading plan in detail and
see how he makes decisions at every step in the trading process. In
particular, you will learn the various types of risk you need to manage and
how to deal with them. You will learn Colin’s simple, but powerful stock
selection techniques. Then, how he sets his stop-loss level and his money
management rules. You will be shown how to manage a trade, with clear
guidelines for progressively locking in profits and simple, clear, exit
rules. Along the way, you will be taught all the technical analysis that
Colin actually uses. Finally, you will be taken through several case studies
of actual trades, both winning and losing, showing every step in the
management of those trades.
The seminars are suitable for beginners who want a sound foundation for
building wealth through shares and experienced traders/investors looking to
improve their methods, trading plan and trade management.

Venue
Auckland: Cornwall Room, Logan Park Conference Venue, 187 Campbell Road,
Royal Oak, Auckland

Details including booking details are on our web-site at:
www.stanz.co.nz

Ian Rawnsley
STANZ Membership Secretary