Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] Technical Analysis

From: "Ian Rawnsley" <ianr@ie3.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:37:01 +1200

For those of you who are in the Auckland region, then come along and hear
Colin Nicholson, ex President of the ATAA (Australian Technical Analysts
Association).

Colin will be speaking at our next STANZ meeting on Thursday 28th June at
the McGhie Lecture Theatre, Epsom College of Education, 74 Epsom Avenue,
EPSOM at 7:30pm.
For further details, have a look at our web-site (which now includes
additional information about vendors) at:
www.stanz.co.nz

Ian Rawnsley
STANZ Membership Secretary