Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] Technical Analysis

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

John,
      I would like to respond to your queries, but need a bit more info.
  Can I assume you are using Henley Charts?
  When you speak of moving average crossovers, are you talking about a price/ma
crossover, or the crossover of 2 different ma's?
   When the software chooses the value of the ma it uses, do you know what that
value is?
   If that value was changed for any reason, would you be aware of that fact?
   Does the software also choose the type of ma it uses? (simple, exponential
etc.)
                     Phaedrus.