Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] TLS

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:16:33 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,
     TLS is in a very clear down-trend, and has been for 18 months. It has gone
straight through a previous support level of 565. Technically, the next support
is at 465. Right now, there is not the slightest hint of it bottoming out.
Don't even think about buying. You state ".... this one is starting to look
very attractive". Whatever turns you on, I suppose. It will start looking
attractive to me when it stops falling, and starts rising!
        Phaedrus.