Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] TRH, CDL

From: "Bruce Harris" <bruce99@freemessage.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2001 07:27:12 -0000

I note a 33 cent (9%) rise in Tranz Rail today. Anyone know the reason why?
Dannie, Good point on Kingsgate's contribution to CDL also being partly one
off. Remind me what share of Kingsgate do CDL have, and to what extent is the
profit from Kingsgate unusual? i.e. Have they regularly contributed profits
from property development? Regards, Bruce

Sign up for your FREEMessage account at
http://www.freemessage.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TLS Phaedrus