Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] WHS - The Share of the Decade

From: "Paul Frost" <frostpt@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:31:13 +1200

Hey !  Peter R.

The Warehouse has at least one other fan on this forum.

Succeeding in Australia will not be easy.

However by the time the clock ticks over to 2010 the current problems WHS is experiencing in Australia will be but a distant memory.

In my opinion WHS has the potential to be the greatest wealth creator of any other NZ listed company this decade.

Incidently I suspect the rise in the WHS price today might have  something to do with the failure of the rescue plan for the Deca chain of stores.

Hold these shares for the long term and let the others "gamble"  with AIR, FFS, FRU etc etc...

Regards

Paul Frost

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] AIR latest forecasts G Stolwyk