Re: [sharechat] What a deal

From: "Phil Boeyen" <pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:01:23 +1200

Thanks Snoopy.

Worthwhile to reiterate that the rules governing this Forum includes:

"Spamming (sending commercial messages to) the ShareChat list is explicitly
disallowed. Please remember that spam, bad language, personal insults etc.
are not acceptable in this public forum."

For more details on Forum usage please read:
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml#tandc

Best regards

The ShareChat Team