Re: [sharechat] What a deal

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:11:38 +0000

>I know that this is probably going to be frowned upon by some of
>you, as this is a stockchat site,

Yes, and I see you know you are doing wrong.

>but these guys deserve a mention.

Not on this forum they don't

>I've just purchased a computer system from
>www.cnspammingdirect.co.nz and I have to say that the service was
>incredible. They are a local Hamilton company so I thought I'd try
>them out. I couldn't find a cheaper system anywhere else and, as I
>said, their service is phenomenal.
>
>Anyway, I thought that you guys might appreciate the research I've
>done in purchasing a new computer.

Your ranting of how you got a good deal with no mention of
specification or price does or what is special about their service
does in no way constitute 'research'.

Your psychology is typical of a spammer who thinks they are doing
people a favour by informing people about your 'great deal'.  Well,
guess what?  If everyone followed this logic this group would soon be
overrun with spam about "What a great car I bought", "What a great
mortgage deal I got" etc. etc.  Your message has no place here.

>Disc: Don't own any shares in this company, but I'm keeping my eyes
>open for a listing in a couple of years ;)

Your pathetic attempt to try and masquerade you message as a posting
about shares has been noted.

I notice you haven't posted on this forum before.   Hopefully we
won't hear from you again.   One to add to the killfile I think Ben.
SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Dogs have big tongues, so you can bet they don't
bite them by accident"