Re: [sharechat] RYM - the silence is deafening

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:12:17 +1200

From: "Second Step"

> Apart from McEwen, JP Morgan - ANZ, have estimated
>  an earning per share of 12.43c down  from 13c last year.
> http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/z/a/r/rym.nz.html

Thanks for the extra information.  Will be interesting to see how this
estimation stacks up against fact.  I would have thought that occupancy
rates will be higher now that previously - I guess the write offs will
negate this extra revenue.

> I don't have any RYM, but they are on my watchlist. I'm keen to
> see their profit announcement coming up.

I always view this sector as a growth industry, and there are plenty of
areas for RYM to look to in the future.  I am picking that there will be
a good summation of future fgrowth plans in the report - it's not like
their marketing arm have been run off their feet with press releases in
recent times.

Regards
Michael
===