[sharechat] Re:

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 20:49:01 +1200

                I have a couple iof questions regarding the chart.
 If you had bought the shares on say the 26th feb would the
chart of indicated a sell on the 19th of march?
 By the 26th of march it can be seen that the 19th was
the start of more uptrend. But on the 19th itself the stock looks
like its in decline.   Looks to me like  between the 26th feb
and the 7th ?mar  the stock was rising rapidly.  Then between
the 7th and 18th?  moved sideways, followed by what looks
 like a breakout on the downside all be it only for one day.
What hint is there here that the stock was going to resume upwards?

    nick