RE: [sharechat] Financial Analysis - TEL

From: "Tony" <tony@ltdrisk.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 18:01:56 +1200

jerrold
At last, my question was noticed. I was beginning to think it was not worth
discussion...!
Yes, I reason that if a co has negative working capital then it goes out of
business...bankrupt???

For the time being I will flag this for TEL and do some other companies and
see what I get.
I will also ask the knowledgeable for an exlanantion...
Other companies on my list are The Warehouse, Steel and Tube, CAH, United
Networks.
tony