[sharechat] V

From: RIL <ril99_99@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:26:39 +0100 (BST)

Unfortunately, I know nothing of your V up here.

I drink dry red wine which is the beverage allowed on
the Montignac(sp?) diet. By the way, this is the
French version of the Atkins diet and has thankfully
liberated me from corporate fatty status.

It also goes to show that as long as you do the
opposite of what your GP tells you, you will live a
long and happy life.

>From memory your V is caffeine and water with a few
vitamins, minerals and herbs thrown in. Is that right?
And it is in a green tin?

I will keep my eyes peeled in my remaining few days
here.

Now remember, I expect a welcome at Auckland Airport
with a Sharechat choral group singing "Po Kare Kare
Arna" or at least "Ten Guitars".

I will be the guy getting dragged reluctantly off the
plane by a blond English-woman. And if I hear the word
"Aotearoa" I will get straight back on.

Bonsoir mes amis

RIL