Re: Re: [sharechat] Re : Frucor : Fools On Call (Peter Maiden'sComments)

From: maunsell/liu <kiong@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 22:56:48 +1200

Correct me if I am wrong but it is my understanding that Frucor is not
marketing 'V' hard in the club scene which is the  domain of Red Bull. What
is that mix...........Red Bull and Vodka? Or is it  Mexican, like Red Bull
and Tequila ?!!!.
To me 'V' tastes a lot better than Red Bull ,and I even drink it straight!!
What does Buffet preach....or the millions that hang on his coat tails??Buy
stocks you can understand!!
30% return on share holders funds and funding cost cover > 4 times does help
If I am wrong then its back to coffee and stocks that don't make any money
,that I dont understand yet go up in price .By that stage I might understand
RMG though!!!

D.M

Maunsell/Liu
Auckland
NewZealand
email:kiong@paradise.net.nz

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] V RIL