[sharechat] RE: Commsoft

From: "Corkhill, Sarah (London)" <CorkhSar@exchange.uk.ml.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 08:27:31 +0100

Hi Richard and fellow chatters,

Yes I am still in England. Enjoying remarkable weather in the last week.
High's of 24 and sunshine - almost unheard of!

I am still doing my patriotic bit for NZ and consuming V and only V, but I'm
not sure my efforts are helping. It can be difficult to find V in shops alot
of the time. I have asked my local dairy to stock it and they get it in for
me but the wholesaler they purchase from in bulk has been known to run out
occassionally.
Red Bull is the main one you'll find in pubs and clubs - never seen a can of
V in a pub or club.
I couldn't comment on the level of TV advertising. I don't watch much
television so an increase or decrease in advertising levels would completely
pass me by.
Anyone I have ever meet who drinks the stuff likes it but usually finds it
difficult to come by. Getting your local offie to stock it is good but if
you pop into a shop anywhere else your usually disappointed.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone - it's a long one here so we're off to
make the most of it.

Regards,
Sarah