Re: [sharechat] Frucor-Phaedrus

From: "Nick McVerry" <nick@wake.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:21:05 +1200

Hi,

http://www.henleyinvestor.co.nz has a few basic, yet useful technical indicators such as those mentioned for NZSE stocks.  You do have to register (registration is free) but its worth a look.

Nick McVerry
nick@wake.co.nz

----- Original Message -----
From: mikejenny
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [sharechat] Frucor-Phaedrus

phaedrus

most interesting brief on FRU and it's chart fall. I've been following the tech-fund thread aswell on this forum so I'm wondering if can you (or anyone else can tell me of web site) that gives access to RSI, MACD money flow etc etc for NZSE stocks. I've looked at Stockhouse for ASX but they don't cover NZ. This tech side is very interestingand would like to explore further

cheers iccon