[sharechat] EVZ - Full of Juice

From: "Bob" <bob@the-stock-market.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 22:29:05 -0500

RE: Second Step 70's email.

It would be my pleasure to enlighten you on my successful NZ Equities
return. I am not an expert, nor do I claim myself to be one. I am just
pleased that I can make a nice return for my childrens future. I do not
leverage, short sell, or trade the market. I have not read the Buffet Book,
and will probably not read it in the future. I use a simple combination of
analysis to make my decision. If I make the wrong decision, I dont blame
anyone or anything.

1. Fundamentals of the company.

2. The companies management team. Company must have reputable management
team.
(If you recall my post on EVZ. The difference in the company is Dr R.
Deane. Minority shareholders thank Dr Deane for his actions stopping Craig
Heatley taking advantage of minority shareholders).

3. Do I know the products or services the company is selling. If I dont,
then learn as much as you can.

4. Talk to the so call experts.

5. Charts

6. Long Term view. (If you buy a house, do you worry about the everyday
house price movement)?

Combine these together to make a decision. I have got a few stocks wrong in
the past. But over all I am please with my portfolios performance so far...
;-).

Hope this helps.
Bob

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com