Re: [sharechat] aql

From: nickkearney@xtra.co.nz
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 0:47:45 +0000

Bev & Tom

Well I assume you still hold them.  If so, then AQL has to improve 800% to get
to your entry price.

There might be some fancy back door listing or whatever.  Who knows.  In the
interim, you might grow a beard and get a postcard from the Queen before
anything happens here.  Again, who knows.  All I know is that there is no
income here, no dividend and no notices to the market.

Your money might be better off somewhere else, if at least for a dividend which
will be more than you are getting for it presently!

Cheers

NK
> From: "Bev & Tom" <btfoster@paradise.net.nz>
> Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:17:03 +1200
> To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
> CC: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
> Subject: [sharechat] aql
>
> I would like to ask this question about Aql.
> Grahame Bowkett (waste management ) has 1,64800 shares
> Peter Masfen has 3,00000 shares
> Eric Watson has 19,OOOO shares
> & Craig Heatley bought 1.00000 shares after he sold out of INL (March)
> Does this not suggest the big boys, are planning something with this company
>which is really only a shell company & something they can get into?
> For the last 4 days, turnover has been high & it looks to me, it is buyers,
>rather than sellers?
> I appreciate the comment, from a sharechatters message that you would need
>steel balls or mind, to get into this company, but I don,t think anyone has
>been given this information.( McEwans Smart Money Index 22nd March 2001 )
>  on sharechat in discussions
>  ( discl. bought 7,500 Aql shares at .18c  speculative
> To Gerry, ( our most helpful contributor ) & the sharechat team, I appreciate
>your valuable & sensible contributions to this site.I read this Email every
>day  I have never before contributed, but felt I would like to this time.
>
> thank you

I would like to ask this = question about=20 Aql.
Grahame Bowkett (waste management ) has = 1,64800=20 shares
Peter Masfen has 3,00000 = shares
Eric Watson has 19,OOOO shares =
& Craig Heatley bought 1.00000 = shares=20 after he sold out of INL (March)
Does this not suggest the big boys, are = planning=20 something with this company which is really only a shell company & = something=20 they can get into?
For the last 4 days, turnover has been = high &=20 it looks to me, it is buyers, rather than sellers?
I appreciate the comment, from a = sharechatters=20 message that you would need steel balls or mind, to get into this = company, but I=20 don,t think anyone has been given this information.( McEwans Smart Money = Index=20 22nd March 2001 )
 on sharechat in = discussions
 ( discl. bought 7,500 Aql shares = at=20 .18c  speculative
To Gerry, ( our most helpful = contributor ) &=20 the sharechat team, I appreciate your valuable & sensible = contributions to=20 this site.I read this Email every day  I have never before = contributed, but=20 felt I would like to this time.

thank you

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Frucor Philip Robinson