Re: RE: [sharechat] RBC

From: "mikejenny" <mikejenny@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:22:06 +1200

gidday

a owner of a caltex station told me a few months ago when this was raised on the forum and I asked him about it that Challenge were just way too small and only had the crappy sites around NZ and they were loosing heaps a day!! 1 mill sticks in my mind but I find that hard to believe.

iccon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FBU i_claudius