[sharechat] EVZ - Do the right thng

From: "Bob" <bob@the-stock-market.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:12:41 -0500

RE: Phil Eriksons Email.

You are definitely right about Craig Heatley with regards to his past
public companies.

If he does not do right in EVZ, I am sure there are a number of "Bruce
Shepherds" and "Brian Gaynor" out there who will take him head on to make
sure that the minority shareholders does not miss out. If Craig Heatly
wants to raise funds in the future in New Zealand, he must take care of the
minority shareholders. It is in NZ that he has a competitive edge in
raising his profile and raising funds through the public. If he tanishes
his reputation he will find it very difficult to raise any money.

Also, I am sure that Dr R. Dean (Chairman) and Stephen Tindell would not
like  to see any bad press nor unethical dealings that will tanish their
reputation.

Bob

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SUB - non-renounceable rights issue tennyson@caverock.net.nz