Re: Re: [sharechat] CLH - Collectionhouse >> Chart update

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 19:06:21 +1200

Readers, please read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, before you proceed.

Thank you Peter,

Referring to the Chart, we are still climbing a somewhat steep ladder or staircase referred to in my post of April 1, 2001.

In that post, you previously predicted $ 4.50 at mid-year. It is already $ 4.70 - $ 4.80.

That was the second time, your predictions were conservative!

Then, on April 19, 2001, you said that the CLH price " was definitely heading towards $ 4.70 - $ 4.80 by June ". It certainly was!

Now, in your post of today, you are setting yourself a stiff task by predicting " $ A 6.75 - $ 7.00 by the end of this year!

I for one, would be very happy to arrive at this number somewhat later.

Let us hope that their Annual announcement, say in August will be even better than my prediction in my post of April 23, 2001.

Come to think of it, that prediction was lower than other estimates: See Gary Rountree's post of April 29, 2001.

Those are our opinions.

Regards,

Gerry
Holds CLH

PS: Peter, you predicted some 60 cents for MMD by end of June in your post of April 27, 2001.

 It was 67 cents last week, currently 60-62 cents. Yes, you were conservative again!

Disclaimer. Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell shares or any other financial instruments.To do so, will be at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SGI update hugh webber