Re: [sharechat] CLH - Collectionhouse >> Chart update

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 13:57:56 +1200

Gerry - I've had another look at the CLH (Collection House) chart.

All numbers in Aust cents

The rising trend line that I mentioned in my earlier post has continued.

Since that post in March the CLH price has gone from 380 to a recent high of 480. The rise has been faster then I predicted back then. Going from memory I said it could get to 450 by June!.

Have a look at the chart yourself - there has been a series of successively higher low-prices. This is the sign of a rising trend and can be thought of as a rising support level.

The CLH rising trend has not developed any real levels of resistance. There has been a series of new highs at 362 (Feb 6), 390 (March 2), 441 (Apr 17)  and 480 May 10). The 480 on May 10 was in my view a bit of a of an over shoot and not surprisingly the price fell back a little. However it has subsequently recovered to this level.

There is no reason to suggest that this rising trend will not continue for some time -esp when you look at the fundamentals (as per your posts) of the company

By the end of the year - somewhere between 675 and 700. This would give a 40-45% increase over last weeks close.

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] CLI - Challenger International Ltd Shares